Sunday, August 28, 2011

Great Day Alive!!!

I have had a great weekend!!!  Too bad it has come to an end.  I scored some awesome blackberry wine from a local farmers market, had a picnic in the park and then a family day riding go-karts/playing games.  It was nice hanging out with my older brother.  This has been a VERY busy weekend.  Yesterday my friend and I worked on my basement after our outdoor adventures.  I bought some wall decals and we put them up.  I plan on having a craft night to work on Cedric's b-day party decorations this week.  I have a LONG list of craft/projects to do.  I am making the kids a little puppet nook.  So I will have to pick up some funky fabric this week.  I also have a lot of things that need to be painted.  

Eric has a trip to New Jersey this week.  I would be a liar if I said I wasn't jealous.  I love travelling and seeing new places.  He will be going back, so I am hoping to join him on one of the trips.  Such a jet setter.  My heart swoons for travel.  Hopefully, I'll be seeing a different view soon enough ; )  

I have a mountain of laundry waiting for us to do...so I hope everyone had a great weekend...and fingers crossed fall comes sooner than later this year!!!

I'll leave you with some Fall Fashion eye candy....





















Source: anp.se via Nicole on Pinterest


BRING ON FALL!!!  






No comments: