- I have started back on a workout routine. I am determined to be fit, not just skinny.
- I am paying off bills, one payment at a time...ha! I have A LOT of medical bills from Cedric...and they add up. Today I paid off first steps!!! Woo Hoo!!! I love scratching a bill off my list.
- New outlets and vent covers installed in my bedroom. All that is left is the ceiling, and some trim. I will tackle this feat tonight...maybe...
- I have a LONGGGGGG to do list...and I really should be "doing that" instead of "this".
- I love and miss the hubs. 'Tis life and business.
- I'm excited about planning Cedric's Birthday party.
- My basement is clean and ready to start on the theater room. I love having the boys play down there...you know...having a space and using it for it's intended purpose. My house is so assbackwards.
- I think I'm going to decorate Cedric's room with the Montessori theme. I like everything at his level, and making it his space. It will nice for him to have a space just for him. He will be able to grow and explore at his pace and on his terms. I plan on rearranging Cedric's room very soon. Down with the crib (he NEVER used) in with stuff hopefully, he will love.
- I love the ages both my boys are at. Cedric exploring the world, Spen exploring his art and sense of humor.
- I laughed working out with Spen last night...he's becoming so funny and such the little man.
- I still have no idea what I want to do with my life...one would think I'd have a clue.
- I can't wait to have my bedroom back....slowly...it's getting there.
- Sometimes, I have this uncanny feeling that I'm being xeroxed.
- I need a pick me up...missing Eric and trying to figure out what I should do for the day...
Ok...off to officially start this day. I've been on the phone all morning and I'm ready to get out of this house!!! Have a great week guys!
I'll leave you with a pretty picture I took of Chicago and one that makes me smile : ) I love the old with the new along with nature finding it's way.