Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Death...

I really hate death.  It freaks me out.  One of my facebook friends passed away this morning.  I knew her in high school.  It's just so sad. She leaves behind two little girls and a husband.  She was a super proud mom and she loved her daughters so much.  It's just extremely sad.  Makes you want to seize the day and hug all your loved ones.  It also makes you want to take stock in your life.  Reassess your path and let go of all those little worries.   My heart hurts for her, because she was robbed of so much.  She was so young and she had a long life awaiting her.  Then my heart breaks for her family...those girls need her as does her husband.  Life isn't fair.  It just isn't....

Death always shakes me up. Even though I was not close to her, it's just sad a young life is gone.  A mother has left her children and worlds have been turned upside down.  Just sad. 

1 comment:

E. M. Prokop said...

Death is extremely sad. It does always affect us even if we were not close to the person. What we take from it is just what you said, to hug your loved ones, let them know you love them and don't sweat the small stuff.