Sunday, April 4, 2010

Finally time to sit still...

Ok, I have been beyond busy the past week...

Spen's 7th birthday was the 1st. I decorated his room the night before.  He loves waking up to balloons and streamers.  I took him in a cookie cake and had lunch with him at school.  The lunch consisted of me watching him talk to his friend.  Kids are funny.  He begged me to go and then was consumed with tall tales with his friend.

We bought him two gerbils for his b-day.  Two tiny gerbils became a pretty big investment.  Good grief who knew all the "little" things they need.  He loves them and is over the moon with excitement so I'm happy.  He ended up naming them after the characters he made up...Caption cucumber and Mr. Cheesehead.  They are currently in his room.  Fingers crossed they don't get loose.

We hurried after school to buy them...then we ran over to the mr. gattis by my mom.  We all had a blast.  I swear that little kid is so lucky.  He scored almost $100 for a 7th b-day.  My whole family came out.  It was nice and the kids all had fun.

Each night Cedric has kept us up with his teething.  He is cutting four of his bottom teeth.  Poor guy...and poor mommy and daddy.

So then Saturday we had spens "friend" party at lazer blaze.  It was a total success and everyone had a great time.  Spen loved it and all the kids did really well.  No tears and no fits...it was a blast.  We will definitely be taking him back there.

The Easter Bunny was very kind to the kids today. Spen got books, toys and candy.  He had fun searching for the eggs hidden throughout the family room.  Ceddy got a swing for the swing set and clothes.  I TOTALLY forgot to get rid of the carrot we left out for him last night.  So this morning I hurried down and broke it into pieces and tossed some on the back deck to give the illusion of him eating while hopping away.  (I'm weird I know) But Spen eats it up and LOVES it.  My mom used to always do things like that.
Today we went to my moms.  The kids had fun with the easter egg hunt.  Eric and I hid the eggs.  I love watching them run around like crazed kids searching for eggs while passing the majority of them up.  So you try to give hints while they completely tune you out.  I ate WAYYYYYYY too much.  Back to dieting.  I've been back sliding.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow.  Blood work and a discussion about my lovely gallbladder.  Fingers crossed there maybe is a magic pill that can ease it.  I have to take both kids with me...fun times.  Spen has a dentists appointment Tuesday.  He actually loves going to the dentist.  I have a photo shoot this weekend and then next week some business classes.  I hope they are worth the money I spent on them. 

I have a meeting with Dr. Howell on the 20th.  The start of my brace face...I'm happy.

We have been working on the boys bathroom.  I HATE WALLPAPER!!!

I have so many ideas swirling around my head for decor with this house and lack of funding sucks!  One day..one day....

My face is broke out...but I was warned my meds would do this...soon I'll have pretty skin...hopefully anyway.

Ok..off to bed I go. Wheewwwwwww...I'm tired...lots of cleaning tomorrow : (

No comments: