Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hot as Hades...

Ok...I'm so over this heat as I'm sure everyone else is as well.


Yesterday we took Spencer bowling.  Cedric was nestled in his stroller, enjoying all the silliness that took place.  Sadly, my 8 year old son beat me.  I officially SUCK at bowling.  He was happy with his victory, so no love lost.  I have sooooo much to do.  I am still not done with my bedroom.  You have to be in the "mood" to paint....and I haven't been.  I royally fudged up my door so I will have to fix that today.  I am loving the outcome of the room though.  It is taking on the feel of a hotel...and that was what I wanted...an escape from the rest of the house.  I still have so many plans for that room...but I need to finish painting.  I'm almost done....then onto the bathroom.  Shheeeshhhh...

Weekend thus far in crappy cellphone pics...(I think I will be making a trip to fix my cellphone camera very soon)


Cedric VERY excited over salsa...


This is super sweet...every night now Cedric climbs up in Spens arms and goes to sleep...Spencer is actually watching TV(not asleep)...Cedric LOVES his big brother.


The hubs trying to eat my face.







The pep talk...









I couldn't get a good picture of Cedric on the scooter...there is a back story to this...Cedric walked into the garage the other day while we were out side grabbed some knee and elbow pads and tried to put them on his head....then tried to climb onto Spencer's bike.  He is a daredevil...so I tell him no.  So he then proceeds to climb onto Spen's big scooter.  I grab a helmet for him and dig out Spen's little scooter and Cedric climbs on...and he LOVES it.  He says weeeeeeeeee...and the rest is history : )  I call him Johnny Knoxville baby...he has NO FEAR!!! He's not even 2 yet!!! Lord help me.




Fab deals at Target!!!  I got Cedric's flame shoes (seen above) for 5 BUCKS...and glass candle holders on clearance, and a rug for CHEAP!!!  I love Target deal days!!!



Lastly, a sign of hope and cooler temps...

Adore tree toppers and yes...the fall decor is out!!!




No comments: