Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yeah...it's going to be one of those days....

Today is a weird day.  I have a long list of things to do sitting in front of me.  I'm trying to gain enough energy to actually do them! 

One cup of coffee down...check.!  Now onto cleaning.
I am so proud of Eric.  He woke up early today and did a workout on the treadmill before work.  He showered, shaved and even made spencer breakfast.  It's so funny...spen is such the little man.  I ran into him coming up the stairs, dressed and sipping his drink like coffee...he looks up and is like hey and then goes back to his drink.  He had the whole persona of a grown man just sipping on his coffee before work. I laughed at him and patted his head.  He's funny and way too mature for his own good.

I have sooo many things to do.  Friday Eric and are going on a date.  I"M SO EXCITED!!!  We haven't had date night in months.  Thank God for good friends!  What to do...what to do?  Hell, just a nice warm meal without the kids will be awesome.  I kinda want to do a picnic.  I love the outdoors and I love food....great combination.  We shall see.

The brakes are going out on the jeep.  So Eric had to take my car today.  I hope it's not going to cost too much!  I also hope Eric can fix it himself. 

I have to call think geek.  Screwed up an order and I also have a client coming over today to pic up pics.  So off I go to clean.

No comments: