Friday, August 20, 2010

I have so many things I should be doing...

But instead I'm window shopping online...

I'm in love with these chairs!!!





I'd love to have one for Ceddy's room.  But the rocking scares me with fingers.  But they are super cute!


I also need to go stalk Michaels craft store....tis Spookytown time!!!  Woo hoo!!!


Laaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!


I need to add a piece this year to our collection.  Each year we buy something new for it. 


I need to get my butt up and work out.  I've cleaned all day.  Scrubbing clean floors is depressing.  But I was trying to get the wax off my entry floor.  Some came up.  I'm such an IDIOT!!!  How I managed to wax a no wax floor...is beyond me.


I think I'm going to start ripping down the wallpaper in the kitchen.  I can't stand it!!!!  It's slowly driving me insane.  So maybe while Eric is away I will.  We shall see.  I should have a wallpaper party.  Drinks, food, and paste remover. 

I have so many things I want to do to this house.  Just the lack of funds is annoying.  That's life.  Ok...off to the treadmill I go!

No comments: