Thursday, August 19, 2010

Men are strange creatures....

Ok...so Eric surprised me with my skeleton diamond necklace tonight.

He lied and said he would have to work late, but he actually had stopped by Kays  on the way home from work.  He had it gift wrapped and hidden in his car.  I was completely surprised. After we went to the grocery he said he had to run out to the car for something. Honestly, I had no idea. But he came back in with something behind his back and I knew something was up.  We had an argument and he was a butthead the other day. Sadly, it was over something dumb.  My lack of driving skills and the expressway. So he felt bad for being an idiot and wanted to make it up to me.  I saw the necklace a few months back and thought it was pretty in the store. But that was it.  I haven't mentioned that necklace since. I was actually going to make a key necklace from an old key I have. He was super sweet  and apologized for being dumb.  he said he wanted me to know how much he loves me and how I'm always on his mind. I told him he didn't have to buy me something to prove he loved me...hell, I'm a fat girl at heart so chocolates would have worked.  But yay!  I'm in love with my necklace.  It was an awesome surprise, and it was even more awesome he did it himself.  It was actually pretty romantic : ) Men are funny creatures, and have awesome ways of surprising you.  Even though they can be idiots sometimes.  I love my Eric.

Ok, tomorrow spen is having s sleep over.  I will have a total of 5 boys in my house.  We shall see how this goes.  ok...off to sleep I go.....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: