Monday, May 21, 2012

Super Happy!!!

I'm not gonna lie...I am totally relieved and thanking God right now!  Cedric's doctor appointment went well.  Ok, well as in my fears for the lump were relieved.  He feels that it is just swollen from him being sick a few weeks back.  Now the not so happy news...he feels that his reflux is causing nodules on his vocal chords (hence his Barry White tone) and he might have to have his adenoids and tonsils out.  He thinks he has sleep apnea.  Totally, see that now that he pointed it out. Ha!  He schedule a scope done for him in July.  Cedric will have to be sedated, and if he feels the adenoids and tonsils need to come out...he'll perform the surgery then.  They said he will probably spend the night in the hospital.  Which I would want.  My sister had a friend lose her daughter after having her tonsils out.  So this will relieve some of my worries there.  They also scheduled a gastrologist appointment. They still have to call me with the time and date.  I hate it for him.  He has an extremely high tolerance for pain....but I hate just thinking about the surgery and all that jazz for him.  But he is in good hands at Kosair.  They are so awesome there!  So I feel blessed to be able to take him there.  I'm not looking forward to the medical bills though.  Fun...eyes rolling...just when were almost done with all bills...pile some more on : P I must say I have the worlds best friends!!!  They worry about my kids like their own.  It's sweet that they are just as concerned for Cedric as I am : )

Now onto super happy news...I found the best spraypark for the kids not very far from my house. I must live under a rock because it was built last year. I plan on taking the kids there this summer.  Yay!  I love some free family entertainment : ) My friend and I stopped by after school and the Kids LOVED it!!! Most the pics are of Cedric because he kept running off and I had to chase after him.  He even managed to duck under a roped off area and sprint from me.












The family and I need to write our yearly Summer bucket list.  I can't wait to go back to the drive in and I have a feeling something will be added to this years, but I'll write more about that later! I know Eric wants to make some homemade ice cream.  I'm thinking about taking another trip to Holland again.  I really like it up there.  Maybe a weekend family getaway.

I have so many things I want to buy, but my new want is the new iPad.  I'm thinking I could also write it off for taxes...or so I keep telling myself...ha!  I can't wait for my braces to be paid off.  That's $$$ I could be spending on fun stuff...haahaa. Eric jokes and says that almost 6k of bling ; ) He's such a guy.

Ok, off to finish some work...Have a lovely day guys!!!



No comments: