Sunday, May 20, 2012

Great Weekend

This weekend has been a fun one, but has kept me VERY busy!  I swear that should be my new catch phrase....busy. We were in charge of cub scout graduation on Saturday and I had a photo shoot this evening.  I have Eric's birthday party next Friday to plan.  Sheeshhhh...running on fumes.  The boys had a blast at the graduation though.  Eric did an awesome job!









 

My heart is in my throat.  Tomorrow Cedric goes to the ENT.  I'm beyond nervous.  I hope they can figure everything out and it will be an easy fix.  I'll update more after the visit.

I have so many projects around the house that need to be done.  I have rooms begging to be cleaned and laundry desperately needing to be washed.  I chose to do nothing.  So much to do...but as of right now...off to water my flowers at almost 11pm.  Ha...I just now remembered. Have a great week guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, looks like the boys had an awesome weekend. I'm a new follower from the blog hop :)