Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween...

I am beyond sleepy today.  Yesterday was NUTS to say the least.  I had Spencer's class party.  I did a mad dash of picking up from Cedric's Birthday party early in the morning (silly string madness ) and then put on a witches costume for Spen's class.  The kids loved it!!!  The class party was super fun and exhausting.  I had to lug bags of decorations, balloons and a crockpot full of dry ice into class.  I did not take any pics because honestly, I was running non-stop. I'm glad Halloween is over and now I can rest for a bit.  Although, I do have two photo shoots this weekend and two parties to attend.  But that's life.

This year for Halloween my family and I dressed up as Harry Potter characters.  I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was running and too busy getting everyone ready.  I had a few friends come over and I wish I had taken pics of them as well.   


Here is Cedric dressed as Harry Potter...how freakin cute right? 


Here is my husband dressed as Severus Snape.


 All of us together.



This one was blurry, but I look his cheeky smile..and his dimples : )


I dressed as Bellatrix Lestrange...and yes, I'm fully aware how I look like a wax statue here..heh.  I was looking at my friend while my husband snapped the pic.





Spencer dressed as Sirius Black.



We had a really good time.  My friends went trick or treating with us and afterwards we all shared Cedric's candy..hehehe...the perks of being a parent.  I let Spencer keep his.  I can't wait to break these costumes out for Spencer's Harry Potter Birthday Party!!!

2 comments:

Lois said...

Your son is absolutely adorable!

~Nikki Pullen said...

Thanks!!! He is adorable and knows it ; ) All he has to do is smile and I melt.