Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday and all that jazz...

Last night I was so pumped to actually get a few good deals. My friend and I checked out the black Friday sales online days before. Target opened at 12 and Walmart at 10 for their Black Friday Sales.  Yeah...this is what the Middletown stores looked like...



This was the LINE to get into Target...


So needless to say my friend and I headed home. I really do not like crowds and it was a madhouse in Walmart. We did make a quick stop at Walgreens for snacks.


I found some cute Christmas Story stuff I might have to go back and buy.



Then we called it a night.  Today I told myself I would drive by Target around 11am to check out the crowds.    It wasn't crowded at all, so I ran in.  I'm SOOOOO excited I did.  I scored the LAST mini cooper power wheel for $99 and Spen's Kindle.  No lines, and no crowds.  Yes!!! 


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and safe Black Friday : )

No comments: