Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wow....

I have so many things to do...and yet here I sit. I need to get the kids dressed and ready to go to nana's house. On the way over to my mom's I'm going to take them to the candy store off bardstown road. I think I might start a new holiday tradition. It looks like a fun little shop. Nothing like candy and xmas light looking. I have to wait for Eric to get home from work. I also need to run to the store. Target had bottles on sale and I need to get groceries. On top of all this...Eric and I are going out for a kid free evening with some friends. Yay! I haven't been out in awhile. I think we are going to the boat. Last time I went there was years ago? I wish I could find my memory stick for my camera. It's so tiny for my point and shoot.
Ok..off to get ready.

No comments: