Monday, December 21, 2009

Jumping in...

I've been discussing things with Eric and we both agree I need to get a studio space outside of the house. I hate having clients in my house. I want my business separate from my home life. I found some cheap space...I just don't have the revenue to lease it...but I'm not going to have the funds until I lease something. It's a catch 22. I'm not sure what I will do. I plan on going and checking out the space. I might have to take out a business loan. Something I REALLY do not want to do. My work is picking up. My main concern is this...I do not want to be working for space. I would like to make a profit. It's a sticky situation...and I'm really not sure how to proceed. I have a bunch of things I need to get in line before I jump into leasing. But I'm ready to get my studio out of my theater room... The only plus to having it here is there is no overhead. But with saving money I'm exposing my family and home to strangers.

I need to go to target..I need diapers,formula and some pacifiers for Cedric's stocking stuffers. I'm dreading the crowds...so her I sit.

Life is so nuts right now...I'm really just in a whirlwind trying to find solid ground. All I can do is breathe. I need to go for a jog. Jogging clears my head...it helps me think. I might go for one when Eric gets home. I used to run all the time...now I never do. It will make me feel tons better. I need to buy a jogging stroller. I sold mine over a year ago...I thought it would be a longer time for babies.

I think I'm going to go work out...I need to stop being so lazy.

No comments: