Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hormones suck...

Today is one of those days you want to crawl back in bed and throw the covers over your head. I think it's the weather and my hormones. I feel guilty for everything right now. I should be cleaning...I should be putting up the rest of my xmas stuff, and I should be xmas shopping. But I have no energy. I think it's some of the baby blues, and lack of sleep. I'm tired most days. I need to work out every other day...but I'm lucky if I get one day in a week. My body is falling apart...I feel old. I know it's the fact I just had a baby...I just wish it would snap back into shape. That would be nice. I need to go shopping and buy some more clothes that fit. I did score a cool steve madden coat at marshalls. I need to buy some skinny jeans for my boots. Blahhhhhhhhhh. I hate shopping lately. Which is not like me at ALL. But I too do not have the energy for it. I think I'm going to go look online for the boys some xmas outfits instead of driving around town for them. This blog is a total bitchfest. I hate being negative...so on a brighter note I scored a sony flat screen tv for my bedroom today for a sweet price. It's eric and my xmas gift. Since we now live in our bedroom we needed a nicer tv. I'm going to give spen our old one, then the baby will get spens. It was meant to be. It was the very last black friday sale tv. Eric is happy and on cloud nine.

Cedric is smiling now. It's so sweet. He coo's and tries to talk. He moves his little mouth...it's too cute. Ok...pointless blog...now I will go put bows on my wreaths for outside.

No comments: