Sunday, December 27, 2009

The New Year...

I can't wait to be skinny again!!! I've started working out...jogged some yesterday and plan to work out in a few. I miss my old body :( Having a baby will do that to you.

It's snowing out...very pretty. I would love to go skiing but it cost so much. I hung out with Scott last night. Had fun. I miss him when he's away. I hate he lives so far away and I hate I have yet to visit him. I'm such a bad friend. I think Eric and I will go up in the spring. It's funny how much we are alike. I need to have a dinner party. I always say I will have one when he's here...but it never happens.

Christmas was awesome this year. Spen had a great one. He got his DS and that's about all he cared about. He got a bunch of other stuff...but the DS has been glued to his hand. It was too cute, when he opened the wrapping paper he was like I'm not supposed to have one, I'm not supposed to have one...lol. He lost his gameboy and I vowed he would not have a DS until he was older. I lied. Cedric slept xmas morning. It was cute though eric and I had him play with his toys the night before. Next year will be different. Both boys will be opening gifts. I feel bad, Eric made the huge traditional christmas breakfast and I fell asleep. I crashed hard. We stayed up playing santa so late and I woke up at 6am with anticipation of spen opening his gifts. I'm a big kid. My kid is a weirdo...he didn't wake up until 8am...wth. He's different than I am. I actually had to go wake him up.

We spent time with both families...ate way too much and crashed. This was a good year. Cedric LOVES his jumper...it's funny...he's so tiny...but he loves to bounce. I think the little guy has a stomach bug. I called the Doctor and got some info on what to do. I think he's fine...just will feed him some cereal and pedialyte when he wakes from his nap.

My little guy will be 2 months the 28th. He seems like he has been here longer than just two months. He's so sweet...he laughs and smiles all the time. He's a love bug. He loves to be kissed and held. He's just like spen was. Spen loved being held. Hell, I carried that kid around forever. I can't believe how tall he is now. He'll soon catch up to me.

I found a new baby boutique I will have to check out searching for a knitting store.

ok...pointless blog...off to work out.

No comments: