Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy Busy Busy....me....

I had a wonderful birthday.  My mom and dad came over with gifts and cupcakes.  My cute niece sang to me and then Eric came home early.  We went out to eat...I ate entirely way too much and refuse to weigh myself...ha.  Then we went and bought myself a new EVO.  I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE it!  I'm so spoiled.  I have been trying to figure out the apps and all the gadgets on it.  My old phone was stone age and royally sucked.

Today is my wedding anniversary.  I love my hubby more than life itself and am madly deeply head over heels for him.  We can't celebrate it today because Spen has cub scouts tonight and it getting some awards at the meeting.  We are going out this Sunday to the theater.  I'm excited.  We are going to see http://www.actorstheatre.org/play_irmavep.htm

It looks fun and campy.

I have so much to do and I'm weeks behind...so off I go to catch up!

No comments: