Friday, October 8, 2010

...................

So Eric got home...changed his shirt... packed the rest of the gear he needed and then off he left with Spen for the cub scout camping trip.  I only got to see him for a few minutes.  He gave me a hug after I picked him up from the airport and it was nice to be back in his arms.  I missed him. Spen was super excited about the trip.  Eric was nervous about forgetting supplies.  I wanted to go but Cedric is still really little and it's going to be cold tonight.  I was going to go down for the bonfire, but Eric's flight was late so I decided it wasn't worth the 1 hour drive to turn right back around. 

I'm sleepy...I hope the boys are having fun.  I want to go hiking and camping...oh well...

I'm going to push Eric to do something that is very outside his comfort zone.  I'm going to make him write his screenplay he has already written inside his head.  He needs to put it on paper.  It's a brilliant story.  He's so shy about his creativeness.  It's a very creative and interesting concept.  Now, who knows if it would ever come of anything.  But the process of creating something is the most fun.  I think he would love it.  He just needs some help and support.  He just needs to get started and I bet he would be addicted to writing. 

Ok...off to finish my movie and book...pointless entry.

No comments: