Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm such a geek...


 I finished Ceddy's 1st Birthday Hat!!!


I love getting my craft on!  I haven't crafted in forever.  I think I might start crocheting.  We shall see how that fairs.  I SUCK at crocheting, but maybe just maybe I can get it.  My friend sent me some cute patterns I really want to try.

I bought some skeleton pj's for Cedric to wear for his birthday party invites.  I still have to take the picture and make the invites...hell, I still have to decide upon a guest list.  I'm not sure if I want it to be big or a low key affair.  That's something I need to figure out.









I love my new sweater.  I picked it up from target today  I saw a few more cute v-necks I need to get as well.  Slowly I want to revamp my closet selection.  I hate being a savvy shopper sometimes.  I bought the boys new winter coats today as well.  They had the cutest pea coat for Cedric, but it was too thin and once I really thought about it, milk on black...no.  I also need to buy another cart seat cover. Mine has disappeared :(  I spent over $40 on it.  I don't know if I left it somewhere or it fell out of the back when I got the stroller out.  I have searched high and low for it.  I need a new one asap. 

No comments: