Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wheww.....

Ok updates!

I just set up my studio for Cedric's b-day invite pics.  I'm soooo behind.  His party is the 30th.  I've am so behind on things it's driving me nuts.  But it looks cute!  I HATE messing with fake cobwebs.  It's annoying and they stick to you and I can never get them to do what I want.  grrrr....

Holy shit my birthday is tomorrow!!!  I am old. I'll be 29... yikes!!!!!!!


Eric is taking me to a play for our anniversary.  I'm super excited. I haven't been to the theater in over a year :(  Maybe two.  I LOVE IT!!! Secretly, I've always wanted to be an actor. Ho hummmm...fallen dreams.

My doctor called with my blood work results...and my thyroid is off.  I'm so happy...I'm not nuts.  I have had zero energy.  Yesterday I crashed so hard.  It was one of those naps you wake up freaked out not knowing how long you slept and what time of day it is. Well, they upped my meds.  Hopefully, I will have energy again and not have to work like a slave to maintain or lose weight.


I bought a new kitchen table.  New to me, old to someone else.  I got it at unique thrift store.  I paid around $40 bucks for it.  It's super traditional.  I plan on painting it black and then adding modern chairs to it.  In my head it will look awesome...now in reality...that may be another story.  We shall see. 

I have two more photo shoots this month. I'm excited for them.

I went on a Ghost run this weekend.  I had a blast!  It sucked my group had to split up into two car loads because we all couldn't fit in one car.  Also, my camera screwed up and corrupted my pics so no pics of the night.  Boo!  Oh well, it was fun nonetheless.  I was fun going out with friends and going to haunted houses.  Eric laughed at how freaked out I was.  I DO NOT LIKE MASKED PEOPLE IN MY FACE!  Period.

I went to my 10 year high school reunion.  It was nice.  A lot more people showed up than I thought.  Eric had a good time with Joe and I got to see some old friends. 

I can't believe I am well on my way to 30.  It's kinda nuts just thinking about it.  I'm am really in love with my life right now.  I thank God for that!!!  So maybe the big 30 won't be so bad. 

No comments: