Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's raining it's pouring...

in my kitchen!!!!!!!!!

I'm so tired...I really think I may go to bed and not get out of it.  I came home today after a wasted shopping adventure to discover my kitchen ceiling was leaking.  Long story short...a pipe leaked and now my dry wall needs to be replaced.  On a positive note....all the wallpaper is down in my kitchen :)  We started ripping it down to check out the damage.  Thank God it came down super easily.  Sadly, if I had known it came down so easily, I would have done that a long time ago.  But that means nothing now.

I'm super bummed.  My thyroid is sucking.  I need to go back to the doctor.  I work out, watch what I eat and am not losing anymore weight.  Well, I am losing my hair.  Grrrrr......I need to get my levels checked.  I'm just depressed over it all.

I'm also so tired of being nice.  I'm always the nice person.  I'm tired of people being rude.  It's annoying.  I pretend to buy the BS excuses or listen to their lies...but I call shenanigans!  Rude is rude...so just stop being rude people.  I don't understand certain people and their lack of niceness.  Oh well that's life.  Off to cheer up....

No comments: