Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm over the moon!!!

I scored a ticket to the Lady Gaga and Scissor Sisters show.  Laaaaaaaa...I'm excited.  I have to decide on a costume to wear. 

Current thoughts:

- I have to go to the post office and mail two clients pictures.  I will be relieved when this task is done.  I hate shipping things.

- I need to put together everyone's Halloween costume.

- I need to make Ceddy's b-day invites.

- I'm super excited about my new lens and flip camera!  I can't wait to start using them...I may start video blogging after all.

- I had a good workout today....I might workout tonight, depending on my energy level.

- I have a whole house to clean, and I have been avoiding it like the plague.  I guess I could start on it when I get home.  No fun there.

- Still not done with the kitchen....I HATE PAINTING CABINETS!!!!!!

- I also have to organize spen's class party.  Whewwwww....this will be an awesome Halloween.  Hopefully.

- Missing the hubs, but he's off making money...so I won't complain.

- I really wish Eric could take a week off and help get this house back together.  I swear I feel as though I'm always living in the middle of a house project.  We need to go to IKEA and get our counter tops. I want to put those in before we put up the back splash.

- I need to revamp my fall clothing selection.  Mine is full of stuff that has lost it's shape or has shrunk.  Fun.

- I need to buy the kids more fall clothes, and Eric as well.  He's lost so much weight his pants are baggy.  The kids keep growing like weeds.  So we shall see.  I'm trying to save money.  So this is a hard task.  I say this in one breath and buy stuff in the other.

- Today is Cedric's 11 month birthday...my little guy is getting so big.  I blinked and it was a year later.

Ok...off to post office I go.

No comments: