Monday, January 4, 2010

I am so dizzy....


I need to stop looking online at baby clothing and shoes...I found these and I HAVE to get them...simply for laughs...


I swear I can barely stand. It's a nice buzz like feelings...but it's starting to get annoying. It's the head funk I have going on or the start of my period. Who knows. My hormones are going crazy. Ceddy is sitting behind me in his swinger...he's funny. Spen goes back to school tomorrow. I will miss him.

I'm superduper excited about my workout videos coming today or tomorrow. I want to get back into shape so bad. Eric is going to start working out with me. I think he realizes middle age is tapping on his door. That will be a comical site...the two of us working out to videos. I hope we don't laugh too much and can actually get a workout done.

This weekend flew by. I have a long to-do list in front of me. Eric loves to tease me about my to-do list. But those are my babies. I couldn't function without them. I need to make some lunch.

I think we are going to get spen some piano lessons. He wants to learn and it's a great instrument for him to learn. It's funny because Eric always does things big...he was already looking for a piano for him to practice on. I told him to chill and wait to see if spen even likes the lessons. If he does I'm sure Eric will run out and buy him a piano. I guess we could fit a stand up one in the dinning room. I would love for all the kids to know how to play. Yes, I'm gay and would love to sit around the piano and sing with the kids at christmas times. If only I wasn't tone deaf. I have a horrific singing voice.

I have so many house projects this year. Where to begin...I haven't a clue. I think spen's bathroom will be the 1st on the list. Damn, I hate stripping wallpaper. It is so annoying.

My business is BOOMING!!! I'm loving it :) Next month I'm going to run a kids valentine special. I need to get props. My weddings are picking up :) I love my job. I feel truly blessed to be able to work when I want and meet the wonderful people that I get to shoot for. It's a win win situation. I was never good at the 9-5 jobs. A. I missed my family. B. My ADHD kicked in and I got bored. C. I have to believe in what I'm doing, and if I don't I half ass it. This year is going to rock! I have a good feeling about it.

Off to make lunch...

No comments: