Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Random update...

Nothing says summer like the local spray park! I took the boys and a friends son last week and just now got the photos off my phone : )  Lazy mom here...





The older boys were too cool for me.  They kept dodging me.



Cedric LOVED the car wash as he lovely called it.


Frames hand built by me and my hubby for my gallery wraps.


The gallery wraps waiting to be hung : ) I loved how they turned out!


 A sneak peek of shower decorations for the weekend's big event ; )


 Tomorrow I need to buy spray paint and paint horseshoes.  I shall do this while Eric is at work ; )

I whipped this up in photoshop and plan on tying it to the horseshoes with ribbon..somehow...have not fully figured that out ; )

Lastly, I will leave you with a fun image....this is how I cut the grass. Yup...I'm allergic to the outdoors. I'm pretty sure I should be living in a bubble somewhere with John Travolta in the 70's...


Have a great week guys!!!

No comments: