Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pushing on moving forward...

My goal in life is to never stay stagnant. To be a constant realm of movement with creativity.  I fall short of this goal all too often, but most days I escape away at least in creative thought ; )  I may not be painting a masterpiece physically, but mentally, I have already painted five ; )  Being a mom of two active boys, working and being a wife makes it hard to find the time to be creative.  I have been interrupted three times just writing this blog entry and I'm only a paragraph in.

Staying creative...I'm a free spirit, so that helps.  I try to surround myself with art, creative people, and things that inspire me.  I'm taking a new step in the creative field.  I'm moving away from photography and moving more towards graphic design.  I love photography, but wedding photography has become a thorn in my side.  I honestly, no longer enjoy it.  It has lost it's luster and has been replaced with anxiety.  Long story here, but it's just not the same anymore.  I will continue to take portraits, but my heart has been yanked into another direction.

I'm going to start taking some graphic design classes online at Bellarmine. I'm super excited for this!  I absolutely LOVE learning.  This will be a new journey for me and I can't wait to start it!  I absolutely love the excitement of splendid ambiguity.  I love that I never will say never.  I have met so many wonderful people in the jobs, and adventures I have taken on in my life, I look forward to the many more that shall come with this journey!

Have a great day and follow your bliss!

No comments: