Friday, July 16, 2010

Ode to the 80's yuppie...

While watching the facts of life today while working out...yes I am a loser...I remember my love of Blair's hair.  Oh how I longed to have flowing blond bouncy hair.  Instead I was blessed with straight dark brown lifeless hair.  But seeing her today I had the sudden urge to break out my hot rollers, dust off my corduroy skirt and 80's blouse.  I wanted to rock the 80's hard. But instead I can only dream. I miss the 80's yuppie.

I've become a workout monster.  I want this last 5 pounds gone so I can start on my new goal weight...125.  Eric is really losing and toning.  We don't want our kids to grow up with couch potato parents.

Ok..I have a few stores I need to visit and two kids to bathe...so off I go.

Pointless blog...carry on.

4 comments:

Wusel's... said...

I have a cross trainer in my room and I use it every second day while watching my favourite serial.
:-)))

~Nikki Pullen said...

I want to get a treadmill but I have yet to find one that isn't too expensive. But yeah I'm with you...I have my gazelle and weights in my room smack dab in front of the TV. :)

Hollie @ I'm Busy Procrastinating said...

Brown lifeless hair here too. I've always longed for volume like Blair's!

~Nikki Pullen said...

Me too...I was never graced with volume...hence my everyday ponytail : (