Thursday, July 15, 2010

So.....


I have been going through all my many medical bills.  Grrrr...we paid off Ceddy, but I added more to the mix with my tummy issues.  Eric's ENT visit didn't help either.  He was charged over 200 bucks for a consult...I call shenanigans!  Oh well, that bill will set on the back burner.  I have more pressing ones to pay off.  It sucks sometimes being an adult.  I hate paying bills!!!!  I guess everyone does...but it's just annoying.  We are trying to become debt free.  I say this half laughingly though, because Eric and I are not good at budgeting.  Soon my car will be paid off. That will be nice.  Eric and I have worked hard to raise our credit score.  It actually rocks now...so we are super freaks about paying stuff off.  How nice would it be to have no bills with the exception of the mortgage?  I really don't see us paying that one off any time soon. Ha.

Enough depressing talk...I edited pics today.  I also met with a client.  She's adorable...as was her family.  I need to update and edit my site...but I'm being lazy.

I need to mail a CD for a client.  Whewwwww...I can't wait until Hawaii!!!  I scored a bathing suit the other day from the mall.  It was a modest two piece that I wear in public.  I don't think the local villagers will chase me with pitch forks and torches, so I'm happy with the buy.  It was on sale too...a double plus.  It matches Eric shorts...which is kinda funny because I did not think about it until Eric told me.  So of course we'll look like that "one couple", that wears things to match on purpose.

I am 5 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy size. OMG!!!  I need to lose more!!!  My goal weight is 125.  Ummm...yeah don't see that happening.  But a gal can dream. I need to work out a lot more.  Eric and I are starting to work out each night...and no that's not code for other things. Ha! We are lifting weights, doing the ab roller and the gazelle.  So we shall see.  Eric has already started to lose.  I hate men and their ability to simply cut out cokes and lose 20 pounds....grrrrrr.  I'm down to twigs and water and I'm not budging.  Ok, that may be a lie...I do have a snack here and there. 

Ok...off to start cleaning...my basement is calling me...

1 comment:

Wusel's... said...

Thank you very much.
:-)
I have to think twice because it's not inexpensive.
I think, I'll consult my pillow...
I hope I can sleep today.

twigs and water doesn't sound healthy to me...