Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My head is literally going to explode!!!

I have so many damn ideas for this house!!!  Now where to find the funding is another story...but here they are is random form...


Ok..the bedroom....



I'm in love with the first pics color palette and it's easy because my room is already pretty similar.  I took down my canopy on my bed last night and I'm going to have Eric construct something similar to the box style 4 poster bed.  I'm digging the two matching night stands with lamps and mirrors on both sides.  The thing that sucks about this is my bed is super high so it's difficult to find night stands for it.  I want the glass lamps and silver mirrors.  I want the white bedding...but I'm not sure how this will fair in my household.  (We eat in bed) But with white things can be bleached...so we shall see.

Kitchen....I have so many ideas for my kitchen....




We will be updating, not gutting the kitchen...lack of funds kinda sucks.  We are trying to pay off all our bills...so we will try to salvage everything we can.  But this shall be the color palette and I'm in love with the window treatments. I heard target has them...double plus.

Seating...


I heart all of the above.  I found an awesome site online that has all these chairs cheap...so we shall see...I'm thinking the middle two are the most child friendly.




I'm in love with these two tables.  The exact look I want...so who knows which one I will get.  I want to put down dark bamboo in the kitchen and paint all the cabinets white.  I'm going to blow up a picture I took in Chicago and have that hanging up in the kitchen too.  So many ideas!!!  So little money...hahahahaa.

Ceddy needs his reading nook!!!   I'll be making this soon once I get my butt up to ikea.

and lastly the dreaded basement....  I'm going to have Eric build the seating...and buy the rest from Ikea.  Not the rug...I actually think that is from target. We still need to paint the theater room and sand and stain the entry.  Whewwwwwwwwww.....so many ideas....  Back to reality....I need to clean and finish painting the deck.

2 comments:

Wusel's... said...

Very interesting blog. Maybe you like mine? Greetings from germany!
:-)

~Nikki Pullen said...

I enjoyed your blog! I'll start following you : )