Sunday, June 10, 2012

:::Update:::

I have been immersed in work.  From my social media job to my photography business...to being a wife and mom.  I have honestly, been sucky at balancing everything.  I feel bad because I have been a sucky friend too.   I just have been working non-stop.  I had a family photo shoot last night, which turned out adorable! I have more pics to edit...but here is one I LOVE.  


This one turned out cute too!



I worked up a new logo.  I'm kinda digging it : ) I should totally have been a graphic designer...I taught myself everything I know   : )  Who knows maybe when the kids are in school...mom will go back too.  I'm excited because my new business cards came in the mail last week.  They turned out super modern and elegant looking.  I loves them!!!  



Put floating shelves up above the loo last night in the master bathroom...(or should I say...Eric did...I held the level). These are blurry cell phone pics, but you get the idea. It's funny but I have wracked my brain for a long time trying to figure out what to put in there....so I'm happy it's done and there is no blank wall.  I hate blank boring walls.  I need to purchase the grey and white zebra print hand towels from target and a few more accessories to jazz up the shelves.  Yup...it's the little things that get me pumped. I plan on gutting the master shower area and putting in a new glass wall and tile.  Soon enough...just so many ideas and house projects to go.





I now have 5 million picture  frames from my dining room makeover to relocate.  I need to figure out where to put them.  I am OVER the moon.  I printed off three HUGE canvas prints of Chicago last week.  They turned out way better than I could have ever imagined.  Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to gallery wrap them.  I'm also going to start offering them to my clients.  I did this before but had to charge a lot for them because my printing house charged me a lot.  But, now since I'm printing them in house I can pass the savings on to my clients.

Spencer has started Tae kwon do and is beside himself with it.  Saying he loves it would be putting it mildly. It's super cute seeing him happy like that.  My husband is going to start taking classes with him too.  I think it will be a fun bonding experience for them.  I swear they are two peas in a pod.  

Ok...off to find some trouble to get into...I think some walls need covering in frames ; )  Have a good week coming up guys : ) 


2 comments:

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

I love that shadow image! Great work. And the floating shelves look great. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. Happy to do the same. :)

~Nikki Pullen said...

Thanks and have a great week!!!