Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life Abundance...



Have you ever woke with such gratitude for your life?  Your inner sinew sings to the heavens and your soul weeps for yet another beautiful filled day of life.  I had that today.  This morning was different.  It wasn't the usual morning simply filled with going through the motions; but the type of day you glance over at your spouse make eye contact and know you both know how lucky you two are. Today is my love of life abundance day!  I have two wonderful beautiful children.  One full of such wisdom and strength way beyond his years.  Ever since he was a toddler I could tell he had a mission in life.  He was the sweetest baby, the calm child, the love bug.  My koala bear baby with an old soul.  He will roll with the punches life would throw his way with grace and humility. He is growing up to be a wonderful young man.  Then my second child.  My thrill seeker, my explorer. He is the one that breathes fire into your life with every discovery and every challenge he overcomes.  He is my wondering spirit.  Like the yin and yang these two souls have blessed my life way beyond any words could imagine.  Then there is my other half.  The one who calms my nerves, who pushes me for my dreams, and the one who keeps me on task within my journey in life.  One glance and the squeeze of my hand and I know everything will be ok.  Life will be ok.  My love for my husband is abundant.  Through every life challenge and obstacle we laugh, cry or simply set our sails to a different wind to move forward around the negative.  We are a team in this adventure called life.  Hand in hand walking towards our daily sunsets.  I feel so blessed to have my three wonderful men in my life. 

This post was originally written on Sunday, but being as lazy as I am, I'm just now uploading it.
Here are some phone pics from this weekend.


Nothing like an UNO game on the trampoline. 


Ok, had no idea Cedric knew so many of his colors and numbers.


Crazy Mom shot.


Wishing everyone a great week!  Off to sleep I go....

No comments: