Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Super excited!!!

First off...I feel so much better!!!  I've been taking it easy and my jaw pain is basically gone.  I still feel a little discomfort, but the pain is gone...so YAY!!!


But my main reason for excitement is I have my dining room inspiration!!!  I love a bold dining room...but am over my current design.  I've been racking my head for ideas for awhile.  I'm in love with the dark grey color of my bedroom, but was afraid it would be cold and sterile in the dining room.  In my master bedroom I warmed it up with browns and other earth tones.   Well, while flipping through 100's of dining room and color schemes one stood out.  ORANGE AND GREY!!!  I love the combo and I think it would look amazing in my dining room.  I can't wait to get started!!!  Below are a little inspirational ideas...













Source: etsy.com via Nicole on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Nicole on Pinterest


Source: houzz.com via Nicole on Pinterest





Source: google.com via Nicole on Pinterest


I want to add a bold rug to the mix too.




EXCITED that now I have an inspiration to get started!!!


No comments: