Monday, November 22, 2010

Tummy pains...

My stomach has decided to hurt again...no fun.  More meds!!! 

On a brighter note, I made loads of progress today. My table is finished with painting, now onto the poly final coat!!!  Woo hoo!!!  I also made my typewriter art.  I loved how it turned out...I need to build a frame for it. Then hang it.  I'm watching two cheese crates on ebay for an art project.  Fingers crossed I win : ) 


I need to clean my house.  I have the lady with first steps coming Wednesday for me to fill out paperwork.  I have a long list of things to do.  As usual.  Short update.  I'll post pics later of the progress being made : ) Sweet slumber please fall upon me...because my body is tired, but my mind is running ramped. Calm down mind and let me sleep...off to toss and turn I go.

No comments: