Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hurry hurry...

I'm in such a rush today....I need to sit still for a mere second.  I've been up and running since I woke up.  Two cups of coffee and off I went.  I have to meet with a client today.  I have some much still to do.   I need to wash clothes...grrrrr...I hate this chore. 

I still need to get Easter stuff and Easter clothes for the kids. 

I'm kinda bummed about some stuff.  This house has so many things that we have to do to it.  It's reaching that age when a lot of things need to be replaced...ie, WINDOWS!  Ouch.  Those cost a pretty penny.  I think we might buy one at a time.  I don't want to aquire more debt.  I also need to start painting the trim outside.  I DESPISE this task!!!   But it needs to be done.  It's mere maintenance.  It just sucks monkey balls.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....thank God I have a hubby that will help.

I got spens party invites.  I need to send them out.  I think we have decided on gerbils for him.  His head will explode with excitement.  He's funny.

This weekend is state championship for chess.  We will be going.

Ok...wasted enough time...back to the house hold grind.

No comments: