Friday, September 2, 2011

Making list...

I make lists for everything, everyday.  My mind is like an etch-a-sketch.  If I do not make lists I forget what needs to be done. Sheeshhh...  Tonight I wrote a guest list for Cedric's birthday party.  I tried to cut it back and I'm still coming up with over 40 people.  Ummm...I need to figure out what I'm going to do.  I need to trim the list some more.  I just don't want to hurt people's feelings...but I also don't want too many people at the party.

I worked most of the night designing Cedric's Birthday invites.  I swear I need to become a graphic designer...I LOVE this stuff!!!

Pay no attention to the Nicole Pullen in the background...I marked it to keep it from being lifted.



So...slowly I am marking things off my party list.  I want to enjoy October worry free and be completely ready for the party. Last night I scored comic book/superhero party supplies at of all places walmart.  I went in for milk and came out with some awesome plates, party bags and tables cloths all for just 97 cents each : )  I had never seen anything like them...even online so I was blown away when I saw them, and their price. Totally happy on that purchase!!!  I bought some cute polka-dot balloons today for the party as well from hobby lobby.

I have so much to do this weekend...off to take some allergy meds I go...have a great weekend guys!!!  

No comments: